A Full-Service Immigration Practice
Immigrating to the United States is not a simple matter. Temporary residents need a visa and with the many types available, choosing the wrong one could limit your stay. For more permanent residents, the visa systems become even more complex, especially if you wish to bring your family with you. If it is your dream to become a citizen or permanent resident, you will require guidance through the process to keep it smooth and efficient.
If you are already in the United States and now face the frightening development of being removed, The Woolley Law Firm, PLLC is available to help you. Many of these proceedings occur due to paperwork issues and we can help get it all on the right track. Other incidents have defenses and we dedicate ourselves to finding the right one for you. As this event threatens upheaval against the life you built here, it deserves the attention of a knowledgeable and committed immigration attorney.
Serving the State of Michigan, The Woolley Law Firm offers skilled immigration representation no matter your situation. End your uncertainty and call us at (517) 575-7660 so we can review your situation.
Attorneys Prepared For Any Immigration Development
Immigration law is very procedure heavy and technical. It can be difficult to manage on your own and hiring an attorney can ease the stress and make this easier. From residency to naturalization to removal, The Woolley Law Firm offers experience, compassion, and dedicated service to immigrants, including:
- Family Immigration. Helping family members secure the correct visas, whether permanent or temporary, so they can join you on your journey.
- Naturalization. Turning foreign citizens into American ones by helping you fulfill requirements and file the petition.
- Permanent Residency. Once known as the green card, this will allow you to maintain foreign citizenship while living and working in the U.S. permanently. Our attorneys will help make this process easier.
- (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals) DACA. If you arrived in the U.S. as a child, you may be allowed to defer removal actions for two to three years and maintain a work authorization. Let us review your circumstances for eligibility.
- Cancellation and Removal Proceedings. Offering a legal defense for temporary or permanent residents facing a cancellation of their status and removal to their home country.
Attorneys at the Woolley Law Firm are there for you anytime to help with any of your immigration status issues. We represent detained and non-detained immigrants alike as that does not matter to us when it comes to protecting your rights. Our attorneys know the system and will prevent it from intimidating you. You will be informed every step of the way and know your options so you can make good decisions.
There is no reason to face this trying time alone. If you or a loved one requires immigration assistance, please contact us at (517) 757-7660 to schedule an appointment.